[Deactivated user]
How is the name of that bottom that we use to turn out the light? Turn out and turn of the light
Apr 4, 2011 4:54 PM
Answers · 9
Perhaps you should learn some basic English before asking meaningless questions.
April 4, 2011
it's a light switch.
April 4, 2011
I think you mean button not bottom. The word is 'light switch' :)
April 4, 2011
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!