jacky
What's the difference between friends and classmates ? want to deal with the realationship between them.Why most of my friends is my classmates? But not most of my classmates is my good friends....
Apr 5, 2011 12:55 AM
friends you will be on call with them even you transfer to anther city or place !
April 5, 2011
Classmates - people you're acquainted in school or people you meet in the same class. Friends - people you trust, you're close to, and can depend on.
April 5, 2011
'Friend' is 朋友 as in : 是某人的朋友 = to be friends with somebody 'Friend' is an intimate you regard with loyalty, affection and liking. A 'classmate' is 同学 in Chinese. A contemporary of the same class in a school or a college, who could be a friend as well A 'classmate' many times is a 'friend' ,because of the intimacy that develops by sharing the same classroom for long times. A 'friend' on the other hand is not necessarily a classmate, you can make friends in many other places and events.
April 5, 2011
friend = 朋友 classmate = 同學(同学) You should be able to figure it out from here...
April 5, 2011
jacky