pursue
What does "crush" mean here? At the end of the episode 12 in The Vampire Diaries Elena: I should feel more upset or scared or something, but I feel kind of exhilarated. Stefan: It's the adrenaline. You'll crash soon enough.
Apr 16, 2011 10:14 PM
Thank you everybody... I really appreciate it!!!
April 17, 2011
"Crash" means she(Elena) will stop feeling the adrenaline rush. If you crash a car, your car will stop moving.
April 17, 2011
Here it means that you'll run out of energy.
April 17, 2011
here, "crash" is basically referring to the opposite of an adrenaline rush, possibly describing a quick fall into tiredness/depression, or just a quick wearing out of adrenaline "crash" can also be a slang term for exhaustion. Crash actually also has many synonyms so you might be interested in look up the word in a thesaurus too, hope this helps abit.
April 16, 2011
The verb "crash", in this context, means to become tired; to weaken of excitement. I hope this helped you better understand! :)
April 16, 2011
pursue
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English