mantu
what is difference between human and hummanities
Apr 17, 2011 8:32 PM
Hello, How are you today, My name is miss Esther, i saw your contact today at (www.italki.com) and become interested to know more about you with all pleasure and i want you to send mail to my e-mail address ([email protected]) so i can give you my picture and tell you more about myself,Waiting for your reply to my email address soon. Have a nice day, Yours Esther. [email protected]
April 18, 2011
Dictionary definition of 'human' 1. A member of the genus Homo and especially of the species H. sapiens. 2. A person: the extraordinary humans who explored Antarctica. adj. 1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of humans: the course of human events; the human race. 2. Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character regarded as distinguishing humans from other animals: an act of human kindness. 3. Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with humans: a mistake that shows he's only human; human frailty. 4. Having the form of a human. 5. Made up of humans: formed a human bridge across the ice. Humanity: 1. The human race; human beings collectively. 2. The fact or condition of being human; human nature.
April 17, 2011
'Human' is a being distinguished from other creatures by certain characteristics and features opposed to animals, machines etc.It is a race belonging to mankind. human error, human nature ,human resources, human being.... 'human' could also mean kind or considerate. 'human' is both a noun and an adjective, while 'humanity' is only a noun. It refers to the human race as a whole or the facts and quality of being human. It could also mean kindness and mercy. 'the humanities' as a term has an other specific meaning ,referring to the study of literature,philosophy and the arts. It could also refer specifically to the languages and literatures of ancient Greece and Rome; they call it also 'the classics'.
April 17, 2011
mantu
French