Do you mean how to pass an exam and get good grades? Here's some advice:
* Try to work to a revision timetable - start planning well before exams begin - your teacher should be able to help you with this.
* Make your books, notes and essays more user-friendly with summary notes, headings, sub-headings, highlighting and revision cards. Try using key words or spider charts. Get tips on other revision techniques from teachers and friends - do what works for you.
* Everyone revises differently - find out what routine suits you best - alone or with a friend; morning or late at night; short, sharp bursts or longer revision sessions.
* Take notes of important points when revising as an aid for future revision or if you need to clarify something with a teacher. Try explaining the answers to tricky questions to someone else, or look at past exam papers and try answering some of the questions.
* Ask for help if there are things you don't understand. If you're feeling stressed out, talk to someone.
* Leave revision to the last minute.
* Avoid revising subjects you don't like or find difficult.
* Forget that there is a life beyond revision and exams.
* Cram all night before an exam.