Barbara
Illusion Every evening after work, she used to walk through the park slowly. She used like sitting on a bench to look at him for hours. From the distance in silence, she used to think on him, sending to him thoughts of jealousy, love, desire and yearnings. She used to imagine him once and again, while her troubles dissolved for a moment in a impossible illusion. His arrogance didn't discourage her never. She loved his haughty aura, the indifference that he emanated, the distance in his eyes. Sometimes, he used to feel the warmth of her gaze, and more than once, he wanted watch her eyes, smile at her, hold her hand and ... But, there are so many things forbidden for an statue confined to remain in place.. Even so, both survived all that time thanks to those evenings. _________________________ Can someone help me with these sentences please? http://www.italki.com/question/275951
1

Illusion

Every evening after work, she used to walk through the park slowly. She used to like sitting on a bench and looking at him for hours. From a distance in silence, she used to think of him, sending him thoughts of jealousy, love, desire and yearning. She used to imagine him again and again, while her troubles dissolved for a moment in an impossible illusion.
His arrogance never discouraged her.
She loved his haughty aura, the indifference that he emanated, the distance in his eyes.
Sometimes, he used to feel the warmth of her gaze, and more than once, he wanted to look into her eyes, smile at her, hold her hand and ... bang like monkeys.
But there are so many things forbidden for a statue confined to remain in place..

(You can only be confined to a specific place. You can't be confined to doing something. So you could say something like "confined to its prison of stone," or pick a different verb.)
Even so, both survived all that time thanks to those evenings.

_________________________
Can someone help me with these sentences please?
http://www.italki.com/question/275951

Illusion

Every evening after work, she  would walk / walked through the park slowly. She used liked sitting on a bench just to look at him for hours. From the distance in silence, she used  would to think about on him, sending to him thoughts of jealousy, love, desire and yearnings. She used to would think about him now and again, while her troubles dissolved for a moment in an impossible illusion.
His arrogance didn't discourage her, never.
She loved his haughty aura, the indifference that he emanated and the distance in his eyes.
Sometimes, he felt the warmth of her gaze, and more than once; he wanted to watch her eyes, smile at her, hold her hand and ...
But, there are so many things forbidden for a statue confined to remain in place..

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY WORDS - I LOVE IT (Y) 

_________________________
http://www.italki.com/question/275951

Illusion
Every evening after work, she used to walk walked through the park slowly. She used like sitting sat on a bench and looked at him for hours. From the distance in silence, she used to think on thought about him, sending to him thoughts of jealousy, love, desire and yearnings. She used to imagined him once again and again, while her troubles dissolved for a moment in an impossible illusion.
His arrogance didn't never once discouraged her. never.
Sometimes, he used to feel felt the warmth of her gaze, and more than once, he wanted to gaze into watch her eyes, to smile at her, to hold her hand and ...
But, there are so many things forbidden for an to a statue confined to remain in one place..
Even so, they both survived all that time thanks to those evenings.

This is one of those instances where the Spanish <em>imperfecto</em> is better translated by the English simple past. And remember, <em>an</em> before words that begin with vowels or a silent <em>h</em>, like <em>honest</em>.

Very clever little story! Siempre es mi placer leer lo que escribes.

Gracias por dejar tu comentario Pepín! Me alegra saber que tu opinión. Pasando a otro tema ¿que onda tu avatar?, ¿cual es tu fijación con cambiarlo todos los dias? Me intriga :S

Illusion

Every evening after work, she used to walk through the park slowly. She used to like sitting on a bench,so she could to look at him for hours. From the distance in silence, she used to think about him, sending to him thoughts of jealousy, love, desire, and yearnings( don'tneed that). She used to imagine him again and again, while her troubles dissolved for a moment in an impossible illusion.
His arrogance didn't discourage her never.
Sometimes, he used to feel the warmth of her gaze, and more than once, he wanted to watch her eyes, smile at her, hold her hand and ...
But, there are so many things that are forbidden for an statue confined in remain in place..

_________________________
http://www.italki.com/question/275951