Pedram
Simple Food Recipe One of my friends was interested about Iranian food but I found most of them is complicated and with my poor English I may not describe well. For example: http://www.italki.com/entry/371302 Eventually, I have decided to write a recipe for a simple food, this may cook in different countries and anyone may not like it but I hope you could cook it and be delicious. Khoresht Kadoo The main ingredient of this food is Zucchini (Courgette) and this recipe will portion for two persons. Firstly ingredients, four zucchinis, two or three Garlics but if you are interested you could add up to five Garlics and the last one is four Tomatoes. These three is enough to cook this food but you could add two carrots and some Pea in this food to make more delicious and for make it spicy you could add Manganji Green Pepper. Essential favors for this food are Salt, Pepper and Turmeric powder but if you find Zaafaran powder it makes deference. Initially, the Zucchinis are taken skin and are catted into form, showing in the figure and Garlics were take skin and are grated to be prepared for frying with smooth heat. Prior to start cooking a suitable casserole or pot is chosen and is putted on the smooth heat then four spoons oil is poured into the pot, it can be olive oil. After some seconds, the grated Garlics are added to the pot and the grated Garlics are fried for one to two minutes while pot’s door is closed. Next, the Garlics are hashed with slotted spoon and if we have Carrots or Green pepper, it could be added in this step and let time to cook in spite the Zucchinis will added to the put and is turned carefully and Salt is added then the pot’s door will closed. Around ten minutes later the Garlics and Zucchinis mixed will hashed again by slotted spoon after about five minutes will added cut down tomatoes also Pepper, Turmeric and Zaafaran powder. The food will be ready after 20 minutes by take into account that its liquid most not be too much like water and most not be dry. The key point to cook this food is cooked slowly in its liquid and being careful about it. I even cooked this food in Chinese earthen pot which takes more time but more delicious.
2

Simple Food Recipe

One of my friends was interested about in Iranian food but I found that most of them it is complicated, and with my poor English I may not be able to describe a recipe well. For example: 
http://www.italki.com/entry/371302

Now I have decided to write a recipe for a simple food. this may be cooked in different countries and anyone not everyone may not like it but I hope you will cook it. It will be delicious.

Keep in mind that this food may be exotic to you, and not everyone may find it enjoyable, but if you do decide to cook it, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Khoresht Kadoo

The main ingredient of this food is zucchini (courgette) and this recipe will serve for two people. Firstly ingredients: four zucchinis, two or three garlics, but if you are interested you could add up to five garlics, and the last one is finally four tomatoes. These three are enough to cook this food but you could add two carrots and some peas in this food to make it more delicious. In order to make it spicy you could add some manganji green pepper. Essential favors for this food are salt, pepper and turmeric powder, but if you find zaafaran powder it makes a difference.

Initially, the zucchinis are peeled and cut into pieces. showing in the figure and The garlic are then also peeled and are grated to be prepared for frying with even heat. Prior to start cooking, a suitable casserole dish or pot is chosen and is putted on the even heat. Then, four spoons of oil is poured into the pot. It can be olive oil. After some a few seconds, the grated garlic is added to the pot and the grated Garlics are fried for one to two minutes while pot’s door is closed while covered. Next, the garlic is hashed with a slotted spoon. If you have carrots or green pepper, they could be added in this step and left to cook. in spite Later, the zucchinis and salt will be added to the pot and is stirred carefully. and Salt is added then the pot’s door will closed. Keep the pot covered. Around ten minutes later the mixed garlic and zucchini mixed will hashed again by with a slotted spoon, and after about five minutes, tomatoes, pepper, turmeric and zaafaran powder will be sliced and added. The food will be ready after 20 minutes by take into account that its liquid most not be too much like water and most not be dry. (I'm not sure what you mean by this.)

The key point to preparing this food is that it must be cooked slowly, and carefully in its own liquid. I have even cooked this food in Chinese earthen pot which takes more time, but is even more delicious.

2

Simple Food Recipe
One of my friends was interested about in Iranian food, but I find found most of them it is complicated, and with my poor English, I may not describe it well. For example:
http://www.italki.com/entry/371302.

Eventually, I have decided to write a simple recipe. for a simple food, This may be cooked in different countries, and anyone everyone may not like it, but I hope you could cook make it and it is be delicious.

Khoresht Kadoo

The main ingredient of this food recipe is Zucchini (Courgette), and this recipe will portion for serve two persons people. Firstly The main ingredients are four zucchinis, two or three cloves of garlic Garlics but if you are interested want you could add up to five cloves of garlic and then lastly one is four tomatoes. These three is are enough to cook this food but you could add two carrots and some peas in to this food to make it even more delicious and for to make it spicy you could add Manganji Green SPepper. Essential favors for this food are Salt, Pepper and Turmeric powder but if you find Zaafaran powder it makes deference a difference.

Initially, the Zucchinis are taken skin and are catted into form, First, peel the zucchinis and cut into pieces showning in the figure below and peel and grate the garlic were take skin and are grated to be prepare for frying with smooth even heat. Prior to start cooking, a suitable casserole or pot is chosen and is putted on the smooth low heat then with four spoons of oil. is poured into the pot, (it can be olive oil). After some seconds, the grated garlic are is added to the pot and the grated garlic are fried for one to two minutes while pot’s door lid is on. Next, the garlic are is hashed with a slotted spoon, and if we you have Carrots or Green pepper, it could be added in to this step. and let Allow time to cook. in spite Add the Zucchinis will added to the pot and is turned carefully and then add salt is added then cover the pot’s. door will closed. Around ten minutes later, the garlic and Zucchini mixed will be hashed again by slotted spoon. After about five minutes. will add cut down tomatoes also Pepper, Turmeric and Zaafaran powder. The food will be ready after 20 minutes by take into account making sure that there is not too much liquid most not be too much like water and most not be or that it is not too dry.

The key point to cook preparing this food is to cooked it slowly in its liquid and watch it carefully. being careful about it. I even cooked this food in a Chinese earthen pot which takes more time but is even more delicious.

Simple Food Recipe

One of my friends was interested in about Iranian food but I found most of them is complicated and with my poor English I may not describe well. For example:
http://www.italki.com/entry/371302

Eventually, I have decided to write a recipe for a simple food, this may cook in different countries and anyone may not like it but I hope you could cook it and be delicious.

Khoresht Kadoo

The main ingredient of this food is Zucchini (Courgette) and this recipe will portion for two persons. Firstly ingredients, four zucchinis, two or three Garlics but if you are interested you could add up to five Garlics and the last one is four Tomatoes. These three is enough to cook this food but you could add two carrots and some Pea in this food to make more delicious and for make it spicy you could add Manganji Green Pepper. Essential favors for this food are Salt, Pepper and Turmeric powder but if you find Zaafaran powder it makes deference.

Initially, the Zucchinis are taken skin and are catted into form, showing in the figure and Garlics were take skin and are grated to be prepared for frying with smooth heat. Prior to start cooking a suitable casserole or pot is chosen and is putted on the smooth heat then four spoons oil is poured into the pot, it can be olive oil. After some seconds, the grated Garlics are added to the pot and the grated Garlics are fried for one to two minutes while pot’s door is closed. Next, the Garlics are hashed with slotted spoon and if we have Carrots or Green pepper, it could be added in this step and let time to cook in spite the Zucchinis will added to the put and is turned carefully and Salt is added then the pot’s door will closed. Around ten minutes later the Garlics and Zucchinis mixed will hashed again by slotted spoon after about five minutes will added cut down tomatoes also Pepper, Turmeric and Zaafaran powder. The food will be ready after 20 minutes by take into account that its liquid most not be too much like water and most not be dry.

The key point to cook this food is cooked slowly in its liquid and being careful about it. I even cooked this food in Chinese earthen pot which takes more time but more delicious.
I hope my recipe be clear and you like its taste, Peter.
Thanks Pedram; I will try it on the weekend. Peter