2016 - 2017
Fiumicino (Rome) Alitalia S.p.A.I worked as check-in and boarding agent at Departures Terminal 1 at Fiumicino airport (FCO - Rome, ITALY).
Customer support and care was also part of my job.
∙ IT skills: employment of 'ARCO' (Automatic Reservations and Communications) and 'SABRE' (Semi-Automated Business Research Environment) systems
∙ Excellent customer service skills (course held at Alitalia Excellence Training Academy)
∙ Strong written and spoken communication skills
∙ A polite and professional approach
2018 - 2019
Maranello (Modena) Ferrari S.p.A.∙ Customer care and tour guide within the Ferrari's factory in Maranello (MO, Italy), only for clients and sponsors.
The visit tour within the Production Departments and the Racing Department lasts about 2,5/3 hours and it is held in English, Spanish and Italian.
2019 - 2019
Bologna EF Education First• Language Consulting
• Updating the CRM
• Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Follow-up calls
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients
• Ensure to route client and potential customer calls, web leads, e-mails and faxes to suitable member of sales team for action to focus on customer’s needs
• Assist marketing activities inclusive of client events and mailing
• Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating releva
2020 - 2021
Roma Opel Vauxhall Finance· Loyalty marketing analysis and KPI analysis
· Keep track of the customer journey, improve and monitoring of customer experience and retention
· Creation of mock-ups and email campaigns
· Preparation of promotional presentations
· CRM analysis
· Sales team activity support
2021 - 2022
Roma YG-1· correspondence and management of relations with customers and suppliers, both domestic and foreign;
· commercial offers;
· sales enquiries management by phone, email or web;
· coordination with the sales team, warehouse staff and logistics staff on a daily basis to ensure that orders are processed correctly;
· orders management (from entering them into the company's system to monitoring and processing them)
2022 - 2023
Office Assistant FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of the UNSupport the second phase of Global Strategy to Improve Agricultural and Rural Statistics (GSARS II) programme, within the Survey Team of the Statistics Division, in the organization of planned missions (TAs and TECs) and NSHR management.
GSARS II aims to strengthen the statistical capacities of 25 African countries by providing training and technical assistance.