lisa
Tang Dynasty Love story between Tang Minghuang and Yang Yuhuan Last week, I went to Shenzhen. When I was walking along the the street, I found a bookstore occasionally. I went in and found some porcelain comic books which show some famous folk Chinese stories. I love such books at my first sight, so I bought them at once. It was funny to say that the bookstore sold the books by their weight. We took a few books on electronic scales and weighing, the final price was less than 100 yuan. Today I want to show you one page of the books which was according to a famous poem called "Everlasting Regret". The pictures were show us a beautiful love story in the Tang Dynasty of China. There are two roles of this picture, one is Emperor Li Longji, the other one is a great beauty who's name is Yang Yuhuan. She become one of the wives of the King (Tang Xuanzong) at age 27. Because of Yang Yuhuan's extraordinary grace, she became king's favorite wife. The king addicted to her and had no mood to manage the country anymore. Once a king wasn't concerned about the country things, the country would become out of control, and border insurgency initiated by the Gentiles An Lushan. All of the ministers denounced Yang Yuhuan. They said this woman was the root of troubles and forced the emperor kill Yang Yuhuan. Under such pressure of the ministers, Yang Yuhuan suicided and died at Maweipo. King's beloved wife died, his heart was broken. He was too sad and hallucination appeared. He felt his soul fly to the heaven and finally had a chance to see his beloved wife. They hugging each other in tears, and vowed never to separate. They swear to God that they will never depart again.

Tang Dynasty Love story between Tang Minghuang and Yang Yuhuan

Last week, I went to Shenzhen. When I was walking along the the street, I found happened to come across a bookstore occasionally(1). I went in and found some porcelain comic books?(2) which show some famous folk Chinese folk-stories. I fell in love with these such books at my first sight, so I bought them at once. It was is funny to say that the bookstore sold the books by their weight. We took placed a few books on electronic scales and after weighing them, found the final price was less than 100 yuan<em> (very cheap!!!)</em>.

Today I want to show you one page of the books which depicts a scene from was according to a famous poem called "Everlasting Regret". The pictures were show us a beautiful love story set in the Tang Dynasty of China.

There are two roles of characters in this picture, one is Emperor Li Longji, the other one is a great beauty who's name is Yang Yuhuan. She becaome one of the wives of the King (Tang Xuanzong) at age 27.

Because of Yang Yuhuan's extraordinary grace, she became the king's favorite wife. The king became addicted to her and had no mood to manage the country anymore. Once a king wasn't became unconcerned with matters of state about the country things, chaos reigned in the country become out of control, and a border insurgency was initiated by the Gentiles rebel general An Lushan. All of the ministers denounced Yang Yuhuan. They said this woman was the root of troubles and forced the emperor to kill have Yang Yuhuan killed. Under such pressure of from his the ministers, Yang Yuhuan suicided and the place of her deat was died at Maweipo.
After the King's beloved wife had died, his heart was broken. He was too sad and became mad hallucination appeared. He felt his soul fly to the heaven and finally had a chance to see his beloved wife. They huggeding each other in tears, and vowed never to separate. They sworeear to God that they will would never depart be parted again.

(1) I think you mean 'by chance' or 'accidentally'? so I put 'happened across' or happened to come across'

(2) comic books is not quite right - were the plates actually joined by wire hinges?  What is the chinese phrase you want to use (in hanzi)?

How many 'pages' did you buy for 100yuan?  Is it really porcelain?  老鬼

Some problems of verb tense...

Thanks! :)
As far as i know , 唐玄宗 (also named 唐明皇) was very depressed by 楊貴妃' death as this poor lady was forced to suicide and her family were all executed including her sisters and cousins (楊國忠) even if she is innocent and not implicated in advanced political conspiracy at all . Later , the throne of 唐 was deprived by his son 唐肅宗(named 李亨). Everything is gone with the wind since 楊貴妃' death. The upheaval aroused by 安祿山 is absolutely a turning point to 唐Dynasty . 唐明皇 is indispensably responsible for this lethal political mistake on this upheaval . I read a folk story which makes up a legend to imply she had fled to Japan instead of suicide at Maweipo . however, I do not believe it at all but it brings us wonderful imagination to this pity innocent lady.