搜索 英語 老師

小王子第十章:变老
說明
第十章:变老
我的朋友带着他的小羊已经离去六年了。
Six years have already passed since my friend went away from me, with his sheep.
我之所以在这里尽力把他描写出来,就是为了不要忘记他。
If I try to describe him here, it is to make sure that I shall not forget him.
忘记一个朋友,这太叫人悲伤了。
To forget a friend is sad.
并不是所有的人都有过一个朋友。
Not every one has had a friend.
再说,我也可能变成那些大人那样,只对数字感兴趣。
And if I forget him, I may become like the grown-ups who are no longer interested in anything but figures...
也正是为了这个缘故,我买了一盒颜料和一些铅笔。
It is for that purpose, again, that I have bought a box of paints and some pencils.
像我这样年纪的人,
It is hard to take up drawing again at my age,
而且除了六岁时画过闭着肚皮的和开着肚皮的巨蟒外,别的什么也没有尝试过,现在,重新再来画画,真费劲啊!
when I have never made any pictures except those of the boa constrictor from the outside and the boa constrictor from the inside, since I was six.
当然,我一定要把这些画尽量地画得逼真,
I shall certainly try to make my portraits as true to life as possible.
但我自己也没有把握。
But I am not at all sure of success.
一张画得还可以,另一张就不像了。
One drawing goes along all right, and another has no resemblance to its subject.
还有身材大小,我画得有点不准确。在这个地方小王子画得太大了些,另一个地方又画得太小了些。
I make some errors, too, in the little prince's height: in one place he is too tall and in another too short.
对他衣服的颜色我也拿不准。
And I feel some doubts about the color of his costume.
于是我就摸索着这么试试那么改改,画了个大概。
So I fumble along as best I can, now good, now bad, and I hope generally fair-to-middling.
我很可能在某些重要的细节上画错了。
In certain more important details I shall make mistakes, also.
这就得请大家原谅我了。
But that is something that will not be my fault.
因为我的这个朋友,从来也不加说明解释。
My friend never explained anything to me.
他认为我同他一样。
He thought, perhaps, that I was like himself.
可是,很遗憾,我却不能透过盒子看见小羊。
But I, alas, do not know how to see sheep through the walls of boxes.
我大概有点和大人们差不多。
Perhaps I am a little like the grown-ups.
我一定是变老了。
I have had to grow old.
Podcast 頻道
小王子-The Little Prince-Read in Chinese
創作者
Podcast全集

Lesson 3 word 1 ( Typical )

Speaking Strategies that work!

I really think you should look into this...

这些食物表达其实跟食物没关系!

Que dia bonito! — SMALL TALK IN PORTUGUESE (A1-A2 LEVEL)

🌸アニメ『ハイキュー!!』で学ぶ日本語の「球」!

Frente Insular y su impacto en las Islas Galápagos

#394 N3 漢字"必"、について!
熱門集數

Engsavvy ( 504 Absolutely Essential Words )
Lesson 3 word 1 ( Typical )

ESL Talk
Speaking Strategies that work!

DAILY Business English VOCABULARY builder
I really think you should look into this...

Chillchat (Learn Chinese and Chill)
这些食物表达其实跟食物没关系!

PORTUREAD - Listen to small texts and conversations samples in portuguese!
Que dia bonito! — SMALL TALK IN PORTUGUESE (A1-A2 LEVEL)

🌸5分でわかる日本語🌸 Japanese Podcast
🌸アニメ『ハイキュー!!』で学ぶ日本語の「球」!

Español con todo
Frente Insular y su impacto en las Islas Galápagos

Atsushi のJapanese podcast (travel/news /文法・漢字・語彙/Osaka/Hokkaido/🇹🇷🇬🇪🇦🇲🇪🇸🇵🇹)
#394 N3 漢字"必"、について!