尋找適合你的 英語 教師……
lulu
Translate a Chinese animation——Yongyong the sheep and Tailang the wolf翻译中国动漫——喜洋洋与灰太
http://www.qiyi.com/dongman/20100910/n33472.html
U can see the amime on the web.
别看我只是一只羊
Don't look me just a sheep.
绿草因为我变得更香
grass gets sweeter for me.
天空因为我变得更蓝
the sky gets more blue for me
白云因为我变得柔软
the clouds get softer for me
别看我只是一只羊
Don't look me just a sheep
羊儿的聪明难以想象
you can't image how smart the sheep is.
天再高心情一样奔放
whatever the weather is, I feel good.
每天都追赶太阳
Everyday, I chase the Sun.
什么难题去牵绊我都不会去心伤
whatever the difficult is, it never bother me.
有什么危险在我面前也不会去慌乱
whatever the danger is, it never panic me.
就算有狼群把我追捕,也当作游戏一场
even if I'm chased by wolves, I take it as a game.
什么时间都爱开心,笑容都会飞翔
I'm be happy every time.
就算会摔跤,站得起来,永远不会沮丧
Even I tumble, I will get up and never depress.
所有天气都拥有叫人大笑的力量
whatever the weather is I have the power of cracking others up
虽然我只是只羊
though I'm just a sheep.
2010年10月8日 22:38



