ابحث بين معلمي الإنجليزية المتعددين...

小王子第四章:画一头羊
الوصف
你们不要忘记,我当时处在远离人烟千里之外的地方。
Remember, I had crashed in the desert a thousand miles from any inhabited region.
而这个小家伙给我的印象是,他既不像迷了路的样子,也没有半点疲乏、饥渴、惧怕的神情。
And yet my little man seemed neither to be straying uncertainly among the sands, nor to be fainting from fatigue or hunger or thirst or fear.
他丝毫不像是一个迷失在旷无人烟的大沙漠中的孩子。
Nothing about him gave any suggestion of a child lost in the middle of the desert, a thousand miles from any human habitation.
当我在惊讶之中终于又能说出话来的时候,对他说道:
When at last I was able to speak, I said to him:
唉,你在这儿干什么?
But– what are you doing here?
可是他却不慌不忙地好像有一件重要的事一般,对我重复地说道:
And in answer he repeated, very slowly, as if he were speaking of a matter of great consequence:
请…给我画一只羊
If you please– draw me a sheep.
当一种神秘的东西把你镇住的时候,你是不敢不听从它的支配的,
When a mystery is too overpowering, one dare not disobey.
在这旷无人烟的沙漠上,面临死亡的危险的情况下,尽管这样的举动使我感到十分荒诞,
Absurd as it might seem to me, a thousand miles from any human habitation and in danger of death,
我还是掏出了一张纸和一支钢笔。
I took out of my pocket a sheet of paper and my fountain-pen.
这时我却又记起,我只学过地理、历史、算术和语法,
But then I remembered how my studies had been concentrated on geography, history, arithmetic, and grammar,
就有点不大高兴地对小家伙说我不会画画。
and I told the little chap (a little crossly, too) that I did not know how to draw.
他回答我说:“没有关系,给我画一只羊吧!”
He answered me:“That doesn’t matter. Draw me a sheep.”
因为我从来没有画过羊,
But I had never drawn a sheep.
我就给他重画我所仅仅会画的两副画中的
So I drew for him one of the two pictures I had drawn so often.
那副闭着肚皮的巨蟒。
It was that of the boa constrictor from the outside.
我听了他的话,简直目瞪口呆。
And I was astounded to hear the little fellow greet it with.
不,不!我不要蟒蛇,它肚子里还有一头象。
No, no, no! I do not want an elephant inside a boa constrictor.
他接着说:“巨蟒这东西太危险,大象又太占地方。”
A boa constrictor is a very dangerous creature, and an elephant is very cumbersome.
我住的地方非常小,我需要一只羊。给我画一只羊吧。
Where I live, everything is very small. What I need is a sheep. Draw me a sheep.
我就给他画了。
So then I made a drawing.
قناة البث الصوتي
小王子-The Little Prince-Read in Chinese
المؤلف
جميع الحلقات

Bedside Italian #2 - Intro in Italiano

Episode #78 - Driving License in Sweden

一周 A week (for beginner)

Les numéros de 50 à 60 en Français avec Aymaro

Spanish Slang: The Meaning of “Chévere”

中中的門牙 | 中中的门牙

Autogenic training for your mind.

#1 朝の日課(あさのにっか)
حلقات رائجة

Rocío en Español Podcast
26. No tengo con quién hablar. ¡Eso NO es cierto!. Te explico....

Once Upon a Time
شازده کوچولو، فصل ششم

Learn Thai with Pailin
How to form a question with "Tammai (why)" in Thai 😍

The English Camp
IELTS: From Zero to Hero 🚀 — Episode 4: Mastering Speaking Part 2 (The Long Turn)

ようへい先生 N4,N5チャンネル
みんなの日本語Chapter One ~からきました

Japanese teacher Noriko’s room
関西弁(かんさいべん)と大阪弁(おおさかべん)について。About Kansai Dialect and Osaka Dialect

Нескучные истории - Not boring stories
Булат Окуджава. "Давайте восклицать"

Spanish México
FRANCISCO VILLA 1.