Wählen Sie aus verschiedenen Englisch Lehrkräften für ...

小王子第十章:变老
Beschreibung
第十章:变老
我的朋友带着他的小羊已经离去六年了。
Six years have already passed since my friend went away from me, with his sheep.
我之所以在这里尽力把他描写出来,就是为了不要忘记他。
If I try to describe him here, it is to make sure that I shall not forget him.
忘记一个朋友,这太叫人悲伤了。
To forget a friend is sad.
并不是所有的人都有过一个朋友。
Not every one has had a friend.
再说,我也可能变成那些大人那样,只对数字感兴趣。
And if I forget him, I may become like the grown-ups who are no longer interested in anything but figures...
也正是为了这个缘故,我买了一盒颜料和一些铅笔。
It is for that purpose, again, that I have bought a box of paints and some pencils.
像我这样年纪的人,
It is hard to take up drawing again at my age,
而且除了六岁时画过闭着肚皮的和开着肚皮的巨蟒外,别的什么也没有尝试过,现在,重新再来画画,真费劲啊!
when I have never made any pictures except those of the boa constrictor from the outside and the boa constrictor from the inside, since I was six.
当然,我一定要把这些画尽量地画得逼真,
I shall certainly try to make my portraits as true to life as possible.
但我自己也没有把握。
But I am not at all sure of success.
一张画得还可以,另一张就不像了。
One drawing goes along all right, and another has no resemblance to its subject.
还有身材大小,我画得有点不准确。在这个地方小王子画得太大了些,另一个地方又画得太小了些。
I make some errors, too, in the little prince's height: in one place he is too tall and in another too short.
对他衣服的颜色我也拿不准。
And I feel some doubts about the color of his costume.
于是我就摸索着这么试试那么改改,画了个大概。
So I fumble along as best I can, now good, now bad, and I hope generally fair-to-middling.
我很可能在某些重要的细节上画错了。
In certain more important details I shall make mistakes, also.
这就得请大家原谅我了。
But that is something that will not be my fault.
因为我的这个朋友,从来也不加说明解释。
My friend never explained anything to me.
他认为我同他一样。
He thought, perhaps, that I was like himself.
可是,很遗憾,我却不能透过盒子看见小羊。
But I, alas, do not know how to see sheep through the walls of boxes.
我大概有点和大人们差不多。
Perhaps I am a little like the grown-ups.
我一定是变老了。
I have had to grow old.
Podcast-Kanal
小王子-The Little Prince-Read in Chinese
Autor
Alle Episoden

“Is it true that someone who are good at their job quickly reply?”「仕事ができる人ほど「メール返信が早い」は本当か」

“How to cope with anxiety: scientific method”「「どうしようもない不安」を科学的になくす超対策」

“Why was HUNTER×HUNTER on hiatus? ”「『HUNTER×HUNTER』コミックス37巻が4年ぶりに発売。冨樫義博さんが明かした休載理由とは?」

“Playing-campaign in music subscription”「音楽サブスクで頻発「再生キャンペーン」の是非」

“Why you’re motivated to work while traveling?”「研究で判明「移動中や旅先で仕事がはかどる」理由」
Beliebte Episoden

"After 5" by Japanese Teacher
“Is it true that someone who are good at their job quickly reply?”「仕事ができる人ほど「メール返信が早い」は本当か」

"After 5" by Japanese Teacher
“How to cope with anxiety: scientific method”「「どうしようもない不安」を科学的になくす超対策」

"After 5" by Japanese Teacher
“Why was HUNTER×HUNTER on hiatus? ”「『HUNTER×HUNTER』コミックス37巻が4年ぶりに発売。冨樫義博さんが明かした休載理由とは?」

"After 5" by Japanese Teacher
“Playing-campaign in music subscription”「音楽サブスクで頻発「再生キャンペーン」の是非」

"After 5" by Japanese Teacher
“Why you’re motivated to work while traveling?”「研究で判明「移動中や旅先で仕事がはかどる」理由」