
20101 nehmen teil

#HelpMeCorrect
20101 nehmen teil
Native speakers and italki Teachers can help correct your written exercises and posts.
#HelpMeCorrect
Native speakers and italki Teachers can help correct your written exercises and posts.
The Japanese character ”Anpanman” is very popular among young children. Anpanman" was originally the main character of picture books. Later, the story was adapted into an anime, and the anime first aired on October 3rd, 1988. So today is Anpanman's Day in Japan. Most Japanese children love Anpanman very much. When getting a vaccination, they stop crying if they receive an Anpanman sticker. He is a hero to children.
3. Okt. 2026 03:46
0
0
I watch my sons play baseball on weekends and holidays. Before they started playing baseball, I didn’t know anything about how to play baseball and the rule of the game. Lately, I sometimes do the PA announcing at youth baseball games. I've been studying the rules, so I understand the game much better than before!
1. Okt. 2026 02:22
0
1
Jeden Morgen besuche ich ein Straßencafé im Berlin. Ich trinke ein kleines schwarzes Kaffe vor arbeiten. Sie haben draußen etwa zehn kleinen Tische, aber sie haben viele mehr darin. Immer setze ich mich draußen. Im Winter haben sie Decken dass wir draußen mitbringen dürfen. Sie kaufen Kaffee, Kuchen, Panini, Hafer mit Früchten und mehr ver. Ich liebe das Straßencafé weil das Barpersonal ist sehr nett, sie haben Geduld wenn ich auf Deutsch sprechen. Ich habe viele Worte mit ihnen gelernt.
30. Sep. 2026 07:07
1
2
Mehr anzeigen

00:00
00:00