
20384 명이 준비 중입니다

#EnglishLeague
20384 명이 준비 중입니다
Welcome to the English Language League! Meet other learners, get advice and motivation, and be part of the English learning community.
#EnglishLeague
Welcome to the English Language League! Meet other learners, get advice and motivation, and be part of the English learning community.
30-day Grammar Challenge (B2) #day23
'Where do you work?' she asked. She asked me where I ______.
work
do work
did work
worked
10명 참여함
7시간 전
0
2
Phrasal verbs from A to Z
#day3 - C
I would like to clear ______ any misconceptions you might have. (Explain, remove doubt)
away
off
up
5명 참여함
2시간 전
0
1
Choose the correct answer.
I ________ never tried sushi until I visited Japan last year.
have
had
7명 참여함
6시간 전
0
1
Phrasal verbs from A to Z
#day 2 - B
I was shopping yesterday when I bumped _____ my old school friend.
into
to
across
12명 참여함
2026년 10월 2일 오후 6:00
0
2
Question for English language learners. English tutor Alice here.
If you could speak to someone from the United States what would you want to talk about? What's something that you'd love to learn about the US? What topics do you love to talk about with your friends?
Do you know what small talk is? Is small talk with strangers common where you live?
Here in the US it is very common. We do small talk with strangers. We talk about the weather, hobbies, sports, food and more! We talk to strangers in grocery stores, book stores, libraries and more places.
2026년 10월 2일 오후 11:27
0
0
30-day Grammar Challenge (B2) #day21
I'll meet you _____ the entrance to the museum at 10am.
in
on
at
of
24명 참여함
2026년 10월 1일 오후 6:15
0
1
Phrasal verbs from A to Z
#day1 - A
I could not account ______ my mistake. (Explain)
about
for
from
12명 참여함
2026년 10월 1일 오후 9:08
0
0
Hello English Language Learners!
My name is Alice and I am an English tutor from the United States. I was born in the United States and have lived in the United States my entire life.
I'm here to help you learn English conversational phrases!
Here are 10 informal ways to say yes and no.
1. Yeah
2. Yup
3. Mm-hmm!
4. Uh-huh!
5. Sure!
6. Nope
7. Nah
8. Mm-mm
9. Uh-uh
10. No way!
How many of these do you use when you speak to people in English? Do you just say one or two regularly or would you be able to say any of these quickly, easily and without hesitation.
2026년 10월 2일 오전 1:08
0
0
더 보기

00:00
00:00