
20101 doen mee

#HelpMeCorrect
20101 doen mee
Native speakers and italki Teachers can help correct your written exercises and posts.
#HelpMeCorrect
Native speakers and italki Teachers can help correct your written exercises and posts.
¡Hola, comunidad! Hoy es jueves y el cuerpo lo sabe. Vamos a relajarnos con un juego rápido de vocabulario real.
En España o México, "fajar" significa cosas muy diferentes... pero en Cuba tiene un significado muy divertido. ¿Te atreves a adivinarlo usando el presente de indicativo? 👇
¿Qué hace una persona si se "faja" con otra en La Habana?
A) Le regala un trozo de ropa vieja (comida típica).
B) Se pelea o discute fuertemente con ella.
C) Le pide dinero prestado para el autobús.
EL RETO DE HOY:
Escribe tu respuesta en los comentarios completando esta frase en presente:
👉 "Yo creo que la respuesta correcta es la... porque cuando yo me fajo..."
¡Te corrijo gratis en los comentarios! Y si quieres descubrir más secretos del español real y hablar con fluidez, ¡visita mi perfil y reserva una clase para este fin de semana!
8 okt. 2026 16:07
0
1
The Japanese character ”Anpanman” is very popular among young children. Anpanman" was originally the main character of picture books. Later, the story was adapted into an anime, and the anime first aired on October 3rd, 1988. So today is Anpanman's Day in Japan. Most Japanese children love Anpanman very much. When getting a vaccination, they stop crying if they receive an Anpanman sticker. He is a hero to children.
3 okt. 2026 03:46
0
0
I watch my sons play baseball on weekends and holidays. Before they started playing baseball, I didn’t know anything about how to play baseball and the rule of the game. Lately, I sometimes do the PA announcing at youth baseball games. I've been studying the rules, so I understand the game much better than before!
1 okt. 2026 02:22
0
1
Laat meer zien

00:00
00:00