寻找适合你的 英语 教师…
Jason M.
Please translation into English
你见,或者不见我, 我就在那里, 不悲不喜.
你念, 或者不念我, 情就在那里 不来不去.
你爱,或者不爱我, 爱就在那里, 不增不减.
你跟,或者不跟我, 我的手就在你手里, 不舍不弃.
来我的怀里, 或者, 让我住进你的心里, 默然,相爱, 寂静,欢喜.Today, I found a other version:
你见 或者不见我
It does’t matter if you see me or not
我就在那里
I’m right there
不悲 不喜
with no emotions
你念 或者不念我
It does’t matter if you miss me or not
情就在那里
the feeling is right there
不来 不去
and it isn’t going anywhere
你爱 或者不爱我
It does’t matter if you love me or not
爱就在那里
love is right there
不增 不减
and it’s not going change
你跟 或者不跟我
It does’t matter if you are with me or not
我的手就在你手里
My hand is in you hand
不舍 不弃
and I’m not going to let you go
来我的怀里
let me embrace you
或者
or
让我住进你的心里
let me live in your heart to eternity
默然 相爱
love in silence
寂静 欢喜
joy with calmness
2016年3月7日 09:16
回答 · 11
3
Here's my attempt, I hope I captured the meaning of the Chinese.
你见,或者不见我, 我就在那里, 不悲不喜.
See me, or don't see me. I'll be there, without any feeling/not happy nor sad
你念, 或者不念我, 情就在那里 不来不去.
Think of me, or don't think of me. I'll be there, without going anywhere/not coming nor going
你爱,或者不爱我, 爱就在那里, 不增不减.
Love me, or don't love me, love will be there, unchanging/not growing nor fading away
你跟,或者不跟我, 我的手就在你手里, 不舍不弃.
Be with me, or don't be with me, my hand will be in yours, never letting go
来我的怀里, 或者, 让我住进你的心里, 默然,相爱, 寂静,欢喜.
Come into my embrace, or let me into your heart, silent, loving, still, joyful
2016年3月7日
2
If it's hard, then you are hoping to find someone kind and amazingly talented who has at least a near-native command of both English and Chinese! Alternatively, you could try to translate it and then get some corrections and suggestions from enough Chinese and English speakers to produce a decent translation.
2016年3月7日
1
I"ll try a literal translation of 崔伟立的《见与不见》
你见,或者不见我, 我就在那里, 不悲不喜.
Meet me or don't, I'm still there, neither happy nor sad.
你念, 或者不念我, 情就在那里 不来不去.
Remember (or miss) me, or don't, (my) feeling (or emotion) is still there, neither coming nor going.
你爱,或者不爱我, 爱就在那里, 不增不减.
Love me or don't, love is still there, unchanging.
你跟,或者不跟我, 我的手就在你手里, 不舍不弃.
Come with me or don't, my hand is in yours, not letting go.
来我的怀里, 或者, 让我住进你的心里, 默然,相爱, 寂静,欢喜.
Come into my arms, or let me live in your heart, with silence, mutual love, stillness, gladness.
I like Alan's translation better :)
2016年3月7日
Thank you.
2016年3月8日
This really really hard. I can't do it well
I want to see someone who master English how to translate this..
2016年3月7日
还未找到你的答案吗?
把你的问题写下来,让母语人士来帮助你!



