Hello, dear students. Here are some quick facts about me:
- I speak English fluently
- I have lived in six countries, but I wouldn't say I like traveling much. I like to move and stay there :)
- I live in Spain and I'm soon to start speaking Spanish at a decent level
- I have been working as a professional bartender for the last ten years
- Before that I used to work as a librarian
- I am a serious bookworm
- Board games nerd
- I love movies, and video editing is my current hobby
I have already mentioned that I used to work for more than ten years as a bartender, and I guess you know what bartenders always do. Yes, we talk a lot, but we also know how to listen :)
We will have lots of topics to talk about.
In my classes we will speak mostly in Serbian, Croatian, or Bosnian so it is better if you have some previous knowledge of these languages. If not, no problem, we will start from scratch.
I can provide lots of materials to improve your language skills like movies, novels, and short stories in PDF and other ebook reader formats, music, and song lyrics.
Bosnian language conversation
A2 - C2对话练习10 课时已完成
6 克罗地亚语 课时
A great lesson. I learnt a lot.
9 塞尔维亚语 课时
Lessons with Andrej are helping a lot as he is very enthusiastic and easy to talk to. I am getting a lot of conversational practice and can feel my confidence increasing.
26 塞尔维亚语 课时
This man is an absolute G, he knows Serbian very well, and it is always a pleasure to be in his classroom, I highly suggest that all that want to learn Serbian take a lesson with him.
1 克罗地亚语 课时
An excellent first lesson, I am excited for the next lesson.
26 塞尔维亚语 课时
He's a very cool guy, I love learning serbian!
El este un om grozav, îmi place să învăț sârbă cu el!