尋找適合你的 英語 教師……

20098 人參與

#HelpMeCorrect

Native speakers and italki Teachers can help correct your written exercises and posts.

上个星期天我在客厅里看了书,突然听到了一个从厨房里传来的声音。这个声音听起来很奇怪,每隔几分钟就会响起一次。因为几年前我那个时候用的洗碗机坏掉了,所以我一听到从厨房里传来奇怪的声音就会担心洗碗机又坏了。过了一会儿,我站起来去了厨房。我检查了洗碗机,但是没有查出声音的来源。于是我回到了客厅,希望声音自然而然就会停止。不过,声音还是不断响起了。我越来越担心了,所以又去了厨房。我查了洗碗机和洗碗池的管道,但是还是查不出问题到底在哪儿。我正想走出厨房的时候,我余光看到了水龙头在滴点。我怎么没想到这一点呢!还好,奇怪声音的奥秘就这样被解开了。
2026年10月1日 20:36
0
0
I watch my sons play baseball on weekends and holidays. Before they started playing baseball, I didn’t know anything about how to play baseball and the rule of the game. Lately, I sometimes do the PA announcing at youth baseball games. I've been studying the rules, so I understand the game much better than before!
2026年10月1日 02:22
0
0
Jeden Morgen besuche ich ein Straßencafé im Berlin. Ich trinke ein kleines schwarzes Kaffe vor arbeiten. Sie haben draußen etwa zehn kleinen Tische, aber sie haben viele mehr darin. Immer setze ich mich draußen. Im Winter haben sie Decken dass wir draußen mitbringen dürfen. Sie kaufen Kaffee, Kuchen, Panini, Hafer mit Früchten und mehr ver. Ich liebe das Straßencafé weil das Barpersonal ist sehr nett, sie haben Geduld wenn ich auf Deutsch sprechen. Ich habe viele Worte mit ihnen gelernt.
2026年9月30日 07:07
1
2
Check out the new IELTS Grammar Practice quiz set on my profile :)
2026年9月30日 16:58
0
0
Stuck at the "I can understand French, but I can't speak it" stage? Hello future French speakers! If you translate every sentence in your head before speaking, or freeze up when it's your turn to talk, you are not alone. But here is the good news: it doesn’t have to be this way. As a professional French teacher, my goal isn't just to make you memorize dry grammar rules—it's to help you think and live in French from our very first lesson. Quick Tip of the Day: The Trap of "False Friends" How many times have you translated the English word "actually" into "actuellement" in French? • Watch out: "Actuellement" actually means "right now / currently". • To say "actually" (in reality, in fact), you should use "en fait" or "réellement". • Example: "En fait (Actually), learning French is much easier with the right guidance!" Why book a lesson with me? • 100% Tailored Lessons: Built around your specific goals (travel, career, or pure passion). • A Zero-Judgment Zone: Making mistakes is proof you are trying, and it’s the best way to grow! • Interactive & Engaging: No boring drills—just real, practical conversation. Ready to unlock your true potential and start speaking French with confidence? Book your trial lesson on my italki profile today and let’s get started! See you in class! #LearnFrench #FrenchTeacher #italki #SpeakFrench #LanguageLearning #FLE
2026年9月26日 10:48
0
1
顯示更多內容