Recherche parmi différents professeurs en Anglais…

2573  participant(s)

#KoreanLeague

Welcome to the Korean Language League! Meet other learners, get advice and motivation, and be part of the Korean learning community.

봄 (spring) 사계절 (four seasons) 여름 (summer) 한국은 사계절이 뚜렷해요. (Korea has four distinct seasons.) 따뜻한 봄에는 꽃이 피어요. (Flowers bloom in warm spring.) 더운 여름에는 바다에 가요. (I go to the sea in hot summer.)
5 oct. 2026 19:46
0
0
가을 (autumn) 겨울 (winter) 계절 (a season) 나는 가을 날씨를 가장 좋아해요. I like autumn weather the most. 겨울에는 눈이 와서 추워요. It is cold in winter because it snows. 한국에는 네 개의 계절이 있어요. Korea has four seasons.
5 oct. 2026 00:06
0
0
수집하다 (to collect) 즐기다 (to enjoy) 춤 (a dance) 취미로 옛날 동전을 수집해요. I collect old coins as a hobby. 주말에는 보통 음악을 듣거나 산책을 즐겨요. On weekends, I usually enjoy listening to music or taking a walk. 친구들과 함께 신나는 음악에 맞춰 춤을 췄어요. I danced to exciting music with my friends.
1 oct. 2026 18:42
0
0
놀다(to play) 독서 (reading) 만화 (comics)
29 sept. 2026 18:48
0
0
낚시 (fishing) 관심 (interest) 추억 (good memories)
25 sept. 2026 01:47
0
0
Afficher plus