Wählen Sie aus verschiedenen Englisch Lehrkräften für ...

2392 nehmen teil

#Hobbies

Hobbies, especially when they are related to language learning, are a great ways to keep motivated to learn a new language.

14. Aug. 2026 16:28
0
1
What's your favorite hobby? 🎨⚽📚 Hobbies are a great way to relax, learn new skills, and connect with others. Whether you enjoy reading, cooking, traveling, gaming, painting, hiking, or playing sports, I'd love to hear about it! Let's practice English together! Answer these questions in the comments: 1. What is your favorite hobby? 2. How often do you do it? 3. Why do you enjoy it? 4. When did you start this hobby? I'll read your answers, correct any mistakes, and help you sound more natural in English. Don't worry about making mistakes—they're part of learning! I'm looking forward to reading your responses! 😊
10. Juli 2026 08:54
0
0
✨ Present Simple vs. Present Perfect — Stop Mixing Them Up! One of the biggest grammar challenges for English learners isn’t memorizing the rules—it’s knowing which tense fits the situation. 📌 Present Simple → habits, routines, facts, and general truths. * I work from home. * She drinks coffee every morning. 📌 Present Perfect → experiences, recent actions, or actions that started in the past and continue now. * I have worked here for five years. * She has already finished her report. ⚠️ Common mistakes: ❌ I have been to Japan last year. ✅ I went to Japan last year. ❌ I know her since 2020. ✅ I have known her since 2020. ❌ He has breakfast every day. ✅ He has breakfast every day. (Present Simple) ✅ He has just had breakfast. (Present Perfect) Grammar becomes much easier when you learn it through real-life situations, not just textbook rules. That’s exactly how I teach on italki. My lessons focus on: 🌱 Situational grammar that you can actually use 🗣️ Lots of conversation and speaking practice 🎭 Real-life scenarios instead of repetitive grammar drills 💡 Practical corrections and natural expressions to help you sound more fluent and confident. Because grammar shouldn’t be boring—it should help you communicate naturally.
9. Juli 2026 11:00
0
0
4. Juni 2026 19:58
0
1
東京では、京都冷麺アジョシというお店が人気です😊冷麺は韓国の食べ物ですが、日本では昔から、海外の食べ物を取り入れてアレンジする文化があります♪この写真の0面は、担々麺と冷麺のMIXで、担々冷麺です🥢
4. Juni 2026 03:32
0
1
今日はお茶のお稽古に行ってきました!日本の茶道には、表千家、裏千家、武者小路千家の3つの主流の流派があります🍵私は高校の時から、表千家の茶道を続けています😊
2. Juni 2026 13:51
0
0
Conversation/Speaking Class!
31. Mai 2026 13:30
0
0
Help your kids to learn how to write simple sentences in English. Start them early! They will learn not only about writing but also learning new words and vocabulary that can help them express themselves better! Enroll now!
29. Mai 2026 09:33
0
1
皆さんは日本の八百屋(やおや)さんを知っていますか?😊野菜や果物をたくさん売っている地元の小さなお店のイメージです。私の家の近くに、とても安くて美味しい八百屋さんがあります!ミニトマト、きのこ、いちご、玉ねぎを買いました🍓
29. Mai 2026 14:38
0
0
12. Mai 2026 18:42
0
1
Mehr anzeigen