Busca entre varios profesores de Inglés...

10460 están participando

#DailyVocabulary

Constant dripping wears away the stone. Learn more vocabulary in a fun and easy way.

1 de oct. de 2026 21:08
0
0
Hello English Language Learners! My name is Alice and I am an English tutor from the United States. I was born in the United States and have lived in the United States my entire life. I'm here to help you learn English conversational phrases! Here are 10 informal ways to say yes and no. 1. Yeah 2. Yup 3. Mm-hmm! 4. Uh-huh! 5. Sure! 6. Nope 7. Nah 8. Mm-mm 9. Uh-uh 10. No way! How many of these do you use when you speak to people in English? Do you just say one or two regularly or would you be able to say any of these quickly, easily and without hesitation.
hace 13 horas
0
0
How are you? - Sukhamano? (In Malayalam)
1 de oct. de 2026 5:39
0
0
Check out the new IELTS Grammar Practice quiz set on my profile :)
30 de sep. de 2026 16:58
0
0
Mostrar más