Create sentences with the words: 1) meeting 2) continents 3) communications 4) virtual 5) protocols
1) virtual meetings allow us to talk to people from everywhere
2) we can talk to people from all continents on the internet
3) communications are easier on the internet because we can talk from everywhere
4) at the moment, I only have virtual classes
5) now we have a set of protocols like using masks and social distancing
Answer the questions:
1- Which do you prefer: face-to-face meetings or virtual meetings? Why?
I prefer virtual meetings because I can talk to someone from everywhere even if I’m far away from these people and I can record the meeting and watch and listen again and I can save money because I don’t need to travel.
2) What are the benefits of having virtual meetings?
Record the meetings and watch and listen again if you don’t understand something or if you want to remember what people said. Besides, you can talk from everywhere.
3) How can frustrations affect morale and engagement?
If people don’t interact with each other on the virtual meetings, the person who are talking can be frustrated. Besides, if the people don’t turn on the cameras the person who are talking can be affect in your engagement