Create sentences with the words: 1) solo 2) culture shock 3) volunteering 4) intimidated 5) comfort zone
1) I’ve never taken a solo trip to discover a new place
2) When you go to another country maybe you can have a culture shock
3) I already participate in a volunteering project in the University
4) When we have to go to a new place alone by ourselves we feel intimidated
5) When I lived in another country here in Brazil, I broke out my comfort zone because I didn’t meet anyone. (correct grammar, but if you 'broke out' of your comfort zone I would expect that you did meet new people, otherwise you are likely remaining 'inside' your comfort zone)
Answer the questions:
1- Would you rather travel with someone or alone?
I prefer to travel with someone because I feel safer and I love having a companion to talk to every moment
2) What things would you like to do if you were to travel alone?
If I were to travel alone I would go on a volunteering trip because I would meet new people and make friends. Besides, I could save money on the trip if volunteering has accommodation included.