Could somebody kindly help me to correct this?)
Which 5 places in your city would you recommend to visit?
1) Arbat. I really enjoy the atmosphere of this street. It is alive. Various musicians always play songs there, artists of all kinds perform, painters draw and sell piсtures. The street has plentiful old buildings that are pleasant to see (you could also say 'pleasing to the eye', that sounds even better). If you don't like crowded places, well... Arbat looks wonderful in small hours. Especially at dawn.
2) Gorky Park. Parks in Moscow are a work of art / masterpiece, but this one is special. It has two parts: a "civilized" one and a "wild" one. In the civilized part there are a lot of events and entertainment stuff (cafes, boat rent, open-air cinema, etc). The other part is quiet and looks more like a forest. I like both. "Wind of Change" is higly recommended as a soundtrack. I follow the Moskva down to Gorky Park ;)
3) VDNH. The pure spirit of the USSR can still be found there. There are gorgeous fontains and thematic pavillions where you can buy souvenirs and more usefull stuff. VDNH is currently being renovated (revamped) and it spoils the view sometimes, but the place is still worth visiting (is still worth a visit)
4) Tretyakov Gallery. It has an impressive collection of artistic masterpieces and it is situated in the finest area of Moskow. It is a must-see for everyone intetested in Russian fine art. There is another department dedicated to 20th century and it's is next to the Gorky park, so it's possible to knock two in one day (kill two birds with one stone = убить двух зайцев)
5) Boulevard Ring. Just walk through it to feel how the heart of our city beats. It runs through the most beatiful streets along the former walls of Kitai-gorod. It might be a bit noisy due to all these cars, but Moscow is noisy, that's the point.