1. Millions of people use every day word processing, spreadsheets, the electronic courier, databases and file shares.
2. The laptops are so practical that we can not imagine living without them.
3. The mobile phone has changed the lives of its users beyond anything you could imagine.
4. In the London bombings, the terrorists probably used mobile phones to remotely detonate their bombs.
5. An investigation revealed that many teenagers do not sleep enough because of the ever increasing popularity of text messages sent with a laptop.
6. In the case of mobile phone, the tone rises quickly in trains. Are they a blessing or a curse?
Is it a homework?
Someone can help me