Perhaps you should start with reading books in subjects you like, so if you like fashion for example you get a book about that. As for novels, there are many but I would suggest finding an easy version of "journey to the center of the earth" by <a class="fl" href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Verne" style="text-decoration: underline; color: rgb(26, 13, 171); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 18px; white-space: nowrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Jules Verne</a> it is interesting and will not be difficult. Also "The Alchemist" is good and suitable.
Last, check this link it might be helpful http://goo.gl/K67r3F
Hello Chika, As you mentioned that you are a high school students then I would suggest you not to go for the books like "50 shades of Grey" In fact I would like to suggest you few books that would help you not only in building vocabulary and grammar skills but also building good morals.
1. The catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger.
2. To kill a Mocking bird by Harper Lee.
3. Diary of a young girl by Annie Frank.
4. Animal Farm by George Orwell.
5. Snappy Surprises by Ruskin Bond.
6. The great grammatizator and other stories by Roald Dahl.
7. School Stories by P. G. WOdehouse.
8. All books by Roald Dhal.
I hope this helps you..