2) chinese's nice to hear and has cool characters.
3) it is one of the languages most spoken throughout the entire World.
4) I like it.
Great question, Dana.
Before starting to teach on italki, if someone had suggested I would one day study Chinese, my response would’ve been that they were crazy. (Hmmm… actually, people did make that suggestion, and I’m afraid I might have answered candidly. sorry;)) Thanks to italki, I’ve been blessed with the privilege of helping a lot of Chinese people to take their English to the next level. It’s a real inspiration to witness their progress, and I’m happy to say that it’s motivated me in my own studies.
• I want to become an interpreter so Chinese is a very good language to learn for my career.
• It's a very good language to learn for business.
• I love to learn difficult languages
• I like the Chinese language and want to visit China
• I love to travel and learning a language (that is spoken by a large amount of people) makes traveling so much easier