. I'll really appreciate if you'd consider my suggestions for not just using the discussion board to look for partners
Hello, Hard Yamul Parsy
You could use some tools here to improve your English while looking for a conversational partner, such as:
(1) Answers section to ask questions
(2) Notebook section to write a short interesting composition
(3) Discussion forum to discuss anything (bear in mind to avoid politics, religions, and gender topics).
There's a chance that you could find some good partners if you're active enough in:
(1) correcting others' notebook entries in your language
(2) answers others' questions in your language
(3) taking part in discussions by writing decent comments (avoid bashing the discussion poster).