Hi, everyone! Let's discuss jobs. I can be a volunteer and tell about my vocation :)
Apr 15, 2019 7:00 PM
Comments · 13

Jana: OK, I see

So  colleges are part of the "vocational education system." There are similar institutions in China as well (We adopted it from the Soviet Union I guess.) But we name those institutions with a french name, "normal colleges." My mom actually graduated from one of those. The difference between the ones in your country and those in my country is that the applicants in China must finish high school to be granted enrollment.

If you don't mind, I got another boring question to bother you with. I have also heard a term called вуз. I know it's rather colloquial. So according to what you wrote here, I guess the term refers to both университет/институт. Or only университет?

April 15, 2019
April 16, 2019

April 15, 2019
Ihatov, u're right :)
Колледж(college) "gives" a job in my country, but not a high education. I have a diploma of middle special education. I can work as a teacher, but only at schools. 
Университет/институт(univetsity) graduates you as a professional. Now I'm at 3d course at Minsk State Linguistic University and soon I will teach students at University
April 15, 2019
Hello guys!
April 15, 2019
Show more