- Is it true, sometimes people don't realize that they pronounce the words incorrectly when they speak a foreign language?<o:p></o:p>
- What kind of attention works best to improve a foreign language pronunciation?<o:p></o:p>
- What if the pronunciation is starting to damage your grammars? What are you going to do?<o:p></o:p>
- If you have been practicing a foreign language more than 10 years, but you didn’t find any improving in the speaking skills, are you going to give up?<o:p></o:p>
- Kindly, do not say or tell me to use pronunciation podcasts, videos, record yourself, practice with a buddy or a native because all these stuffs, I used them a lot, but I didn't find any improving.
Should I give up learning a foreign language?
The way you finish the text is intersting. You can't improve, maybe because of your ear. You have to listen first to understand the differences. Videos help you become accostumed to the pronunciation, exposure is a good thing. An importan thing is not just to correct you but to know the position of the mouth, stress, etc. Using the phonetic alphabet can be useful along with a teacher to help you. It may also can be a problem for the linguistic family. You can be better in some languages than in others.<pre class="tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small" data-placeholder="Tradução" id="tw-target-text" data-fulltext="" dir="ltr" style="max-height: 999999px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 312px; white-space: pre-wrap; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); height: 60px; font-size: 16px !important; line-height: 20px !important;">