[Deactivated user]
What word is common to say...

"hairdresser" in your country? :)

There are so many ways to say it!!!

May 6, 2014 5:29 AM
Comments · 7

In the United States, we usually say hairdresser or hairstylist.


There is also what is called a "barbershop." This is a place where usually men go to get their hair cut by a barber.


At a "hair salon" (some people might say "haircutting place") men and women can have a haircut, or have different procedures done to their hair like shampooing, hair coloring, perms, etc. The people who work here are referred to as "hairdressers" or "hairstylists."

May 6, 2014

I would say "I'm going to the hairdresser".

May 6, 2014

hairdresser has many sinonyms

Barber,hair cutter,coiffeur

May 6, 2014

In my country, "hairdresser" is called "理发师"、“美发师”。

May 6, 2014

Thanks all !! :D

May 7, 2014
Show more