面朝大海,春暖花开Facing the sea with spring blossoms
Facing the sea, flowers blooming in the warmth of spring.
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on ,I will be a happy man
From tomorrow onwards, a happy person I shall be.
喂马、劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping and traveling all over the world
Feeding the horses, cutting wood and travelling around the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetable
From tomorrow onwards, care only for things I rear and grow.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
Living in a house towards the sea with spring blossoms
I have a room facing the sea and flowers blossoming in the warmth of spring
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones
From tomorrow onwards, a letter shall be written to my loved ones.
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of happiness has told me
Very soon the news of that happiness will come to me.
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them
And I shall pass it on to everyone.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Give a warm name for every river and every mountain
Every river, every mountain, a very heartfelt name shall be given.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also wish you happy
To every stranger, I too shall pray for thee happiness.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future
愿你有情人终成眷属
May your lovers eventually become spouse
Wishing you and your beloved soon become as one in marriage
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world
Wishing you two happiness in this vulgar world.
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming
My only wish is to face the sea, with flowers blooming in the warmth of spring.