Could you correct these sentences for me? Thanks
1. It’s snowing heavily. The road is covered with a sheet of ice. We drive slowly. Suddenly, a tall figure
waves to us. We have to stop.
2. The river was frozen. A tall man was dancing on the ice. It was dangerous. I tried to make him stop dancing.
3. My cousin is tall for her age. She likes drinking ice water. I think it is not good for her health. I always stop her doing that.
1. My father is a boss. He is busy. He works on the computer every day. In his spare time, he likes to play basketball. He likes eating bananas very much. When he is out of energy, he will eat a banana.
2. I walked into a beautiful house. No one was in it . There was a computer and a basketball on the floor. There were some bananas beside the window.
3. I have a busy day. In the morning, I have computer class. In the afternoon, I have basketball class. In the evening, I go to the market to buy some bananas for my brother. He loves them.
1. Mrs Smith is English. She lives in a big house with her children. She plants lots of fruit in her orchard such
as grapes, kiwis, mangoes and so on. They are sweet and healthy.
2. Today is Children’s Day. Sam goes to Amy’s new house. They makes fruit salad and play games there. They have a good time today.
1. Tom is English. He is fond of reading books. He knows a lot about China. He likes eating rice, too. He thinks
it is yummy. He always visits China in spring.
2. I love Nanchang, especially in the spring. We can take time out by the lake and bring some rice noodles books.
3. It’s spring now. The weather is good. I stay at home to read a book about how to grow rice. The book is interesting.
1. My grandma is 80 years old. She maintains a healthy lifestyle. She likes singing very much. She likes drinking
warm water even on hot days. Her skin is as white as snow.
2. The snow starts falling . An old woman is swimming in the cold water. I hear her sing.