Could you please help me correct these sentences? Thanks
The bear likes to sing in the snow. When the sun comes out , the snow melts into water, the bear feels sad.
1. Samuel is a student. He likes painting very much . He is good at painting boats and pigs. They are extremely lifelike.
2. My sister shows her new painting to me . It’s so funny. There is a lovely pig rowing the boat. I love her painting.
3. There is a pig lives on a small boat . He makes a living for painting. His paintings sell well.
1. Mike was watching TV. His mother asked him to stop to do homework . Now, Mike is doing his homework under the tree.
2. We were playing hide and seek in the park . Then we saw a nice TV under a big tree. “Whose is it?” We wondered. We stopped to study the TV.
3. I was swinging under the tree when I heard my favorite TV show was on. Then I stopped to rush into my room.
1. Nancy’s mum gave birth to a new baby in July . The baby is very cute . He has long eyelashes.
2. It’s July. It is hot and stuffy. The little baby sleeps in his cradle for a long time. He is getting fractious and tearful now.
3. Today is July 12th. It is the baby’s one-year birthday. Many relatives come to celebrate his birthday. He gets lots of presents. An uncle with long legs gives him a robot.