Hi there, please check if those sentences below are correct? The purpose is helping my sister. She works for a small clinic, and she wants to help foreigners to have COVID 19 tests. Thanks!
1. In order to prevent the spread of COVID 19, We want you to call us TWICE, when you come to the clinic.
Firstly, Please call us, when you leave the house.
Secondly, Please call us again when you get to the parking, then our staff will come and collect the container(saliva sample). So please STAY inside the car.
2. Please prepare the saliva sample by 17 : 00 at the parking of the clinic and please collect the sample 30 mins before coming to the clinic.
3. Please collect the saliva sample over the red line. (The lack of amount may cause an inaccurate diagnosis)
4. We will inform you of the result usually within a week , but it may take longer depending on the situation.
5. Please make the payment next time when you come to the clinic.