Erin
I am a middle school student . could you help me in english?
Hi friend, I read your question its real that we are already friend and must help to each other because i have also interest in Phili language and u have in English. Moreover u are the middle class school student so it will be really best for me to learn nicely because i have no knowledge in primary section also. For that reason we share our learning through italki and YM also. I already add kol_5. I really so proud for that site, originally this site help us share our all knowledge so easily and really i have no words in my tounge about the standard of that site. Its really remarkable and i really know we must develope our knowledge so easily. Everyday night i log in that site at nearly 10 p.m of indian time. So pl reply friend. Thanks, Urs friend Subi
i can.just add me.
of course i can help u... write ur questions on my blackboard or send them as e mail and i`ll do what i can... good luck
Erin
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese, Korean
English, French, Japanese, Korean