I have problems with grammar english and I want to talk with a person who can correct me
Jul 3, 2008 3:34 PM
Answers · 4
Yes I would also find a native speaker who lives nearby to practise conversation.
July 4, 2008
Salut Caramia, I'll help if I can, just add me. Hope to speak soon
July 9, 2008
I would go to the top of the page and click on "Find a Language Partner" or click on "Groups" and join one of the many language groups we have. Good luck and hope this helps you.
July 3, 2008
Add me.
July 3, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!