how can you call in japanese for the word" i am about to leave" and "i am going to eat"
Jul 4, 2008 4:48 PM
Answers · 1
I'm not I understand your question .. but: shitsurei shimasu (excuse me/I'm about to leave) itadakimasu (said before eating)
July 5, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!