"Do you want the whole of you in the picture or just the upper part?" I would probably say this when I'm asked to take photos for tourists and want to make sure how they would like their pictures taken (not on a regular basis, of course). How can this be worded differently and sound more idiomatic? (I wonder if this will help: in our language, which is Mandarin, we would probably say 你想照全身還是半身?)
Aug 3, 2014 5:34 PM
Answers · 6
'Do you want the whole of yourself in the picture, from head to toe?'
August 3, 2014
You could say "from the waist up or full length?"
August 3, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!