What's the name of the classes or examination a student has when he hasn't passed the school year? Because of bad marks he hasn't change to the next grade. But he or she has an opportunity in a kind of test period. What is the name of this opportunity?
Sep 19, 2008 7:02 PM
Answers · 2
a makeup or upgrading class/exam
September 20, 2008
You could be talking about a 're-sit', where you 're-sit' an exam before the grading period is over so that you can improve your grade
September 25, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!