Sri Lestari
When boiling oil thrown in all directions Is there any verb in English to describe liquid thrown in all directions. For instance, "when I was frying fish, the boiling oil _______everywhere. Thank you very much :)
Apr 13, 2016 1:34 PM
Answers · 2
The word "splattered" is generally used in a sentence like yours.
April 13, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!