* 입금하다, 저금하다, etc. - 저금하다 is somewhat related but different from the others.
- 입금하다: deposit funds/money. Used mostly at the bank. (Banks have sections for 입금, 출금, 환전, etc).
- 저금하다: save money (in a bank account). Everyday common word for "setting aside money for the future".
- 은행에 돈을 넣다: similar to 입금하다 (입 means 넣다), but not as widely used.
Ex: 은행에 [통장에] 20만 원 입금시켜라 [입금해라] = 은행에 20만 원 넣어라.
* 넣다, 배달하다 - they're synonyms in this context, but not generally.
- 넣다: put/place/stick in somewhere/something, submit, deposit.
- 배달하다: deliver.
- 신문을 넣어주세요="Put the paper in (at my door)" is synonymous with 신문을 배달해 주세요 (deliver it).
* 돈을 찾다, 저금을 찾다 - 저금을 찾다 is one particular instance of the more general 돈을 찾다.
- 돈을 찾다: withdraw money (저금, 적금, 적립금, etc). Also 출금하다 (<-> 입금하다).
- 저금을 찾다: withdraw money from one's savings account.
(from your last post)
- 전공: major, or a major program; the subject that one majors in. (법학 전공 = law major)
- 학과: the department associated with the major program (not always 1-to-1 though).
- 전공 과목: 1. one's major(subject one majors in). 2. a course or subject required or offered for a particular major.
(거시경제학은 경제학과의 전공 과목이다 => Macroeconomics is a course offered in the economics major program)
이번 학기는 3 전공과목을 선택했어요 => 이번 학기에는 전공 과목을 셋[세 개] 선택했어요. (#2 meaning of 전공 과목)
=> In this semester I selected 3 courses in my major [in my major program] / I selected 3 major subjects.
이번 학기는 20 학점을 선택[신청]했어요 => I selected [signed up for] 20 (credit) units.
학점 is a credit unit (or credit hour). Each course has an associated 학점 (usually from 1 to 3).