There are a lot of aspects to differentiate youth and elderly.
To site an example:
1. The youth is usually dwelling on the stage of experimentation about life, whereas the elderly already had solutions from experiences.
2. The youth are more athletic as a result of the raging hormones within, whereas the elderly prefer to rest and relax.
3. The youth are sexually active, also due to the raging hormones, whereas the elderly losses libido.
4. The youth is more healthy because of the active immune defenses in contrast to the elderly.
5. The youth prepares for the uncertain future while the elderly reminisce the beautiful past.
6. The youth is the hope of the future and the elderly is the memory of the past.
7. The youth should learn from the elderly and should show a respect. The elderly is the guide that frames the youth.