How do you call manipulative person? Is there a noun denominating manipulative person? Manipulator? I am not sure cause it seems 'manipulator' is used as a part of equipment/device but not as a denomination of person.... thank you!
Jan 16, 2017 9:02 AM
Answers · 11
"Manipulator" is good, and I see it used to refer to people. The usage of the word as a part of machinery is in fact quite technical and not commonly known.
January 16, 2017
You can say " You are manipulating me" or " you manipulate me" or you can call a person as over controlling Manipulator is a noun
January 16, 2017
You could also use puppeteer or puppet-master.
January 16, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!