How do we say “小升初”and “初升高”in English?
Jan 25, 2017 3:18 AM
Answers · 2
I don't think we have specific terms for those in English. I would simply say "(the transition) from elementary school to junior high school" or "(the transition) from junior high to senior high school". Hope this helps.
January 25, 2017
To attend a junior high school/a senior high school.
January 26, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!