Liz Yang
How can we express disappointed in English speaking countries?
Feb 6, 2017 8:55 AM
Answers · 2
"I am disappointed about (insert subject here)" - so "I am disappointed about the election results." Now, if you want to express disappointment in a person then the situation is a little different: "I am disappointed in (insert name of person)," or "I am disappointed with (insert name of person) - so "I am disappointed in Mr Smith," or "I am disappointed with Mr Smith."
February 6, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!