It's a fast and convenience approach to connect with people.
Hi there, Could you please review this to see if it makes sense?
1. I usually write by email because it's a fast and convenience approach to connect with people.
2. But, If it's time for an important event, or for an elderly people to show my appreciation, I think handwriting in person is a better way.
3. According to my occupation, I usually write with a computer.
4. Sometimes I write stories or diaries. It's been a long time that I haven't made new poems.
5. Almost every day I listen to music, it brings me a vital and relaxing feeling in the night.
Thank you so much for your kindness!