Sorry, but my Spanish is not good enough to answer in Spanish, so I hope this helps! ;)
The phrase "due to" is the same as the phrase "because of".
- I can not go hiking because of a pain in my back = I can not go hiking due to a pain in my back.
- I missed the concert because of my work schedule = I missed the concert due to my work schedule.
- Because of the rain, the roads were slippery = Due to the rain, the roads were slippery.
The phrase "according to" means that someone said something.
- According to my brother, that band is not very good.
- According to the Ancient Romans, the Sun goes around the Earth. (no es verdad ;)
- Unemployment is going down, according to the New York Times.
I hope this helps!