The expression "to be short of/on"
Today, I'm trying to learn the expression "to be short of/on".
Could you tell me the list of sentences below makes any sense?
1. I'm short of money right now, so I can't lend you some.
2. You're too short of time to get the airport. You won't be there on time.
3. He's short of experience, so that to get a job.
4. She's short of love. That's the reason why she has sex with everyone.
5. We're short of fun and we're having a party tomorrow.
6. They're short of polite. They shouldn't use so many cursing words.
7. I'm short of imagination in order to draw something really weird.
Thank you! :)